Major domestic appliance manufacturer, Hotpoint has launched a brand new 840 mm wide combination fridge freezer that boasts an extensive capacity, adaptable storage and incorporates a variety of technologies to ensure long lasting food freshness and minimal food waste.
Capacity and space management are considered the top purchase drivers when buying a new fridge freezer1. In light of this, the latest Dual Cool Total NoFrost fridge freezer from Hotpoint (H84BE 72 XO3 UK) has an impressive total capacity of 558 litres to store a multitude of food and drinks. The 840 mm model is a generous width with the benefit of flexible storage solutions, such as adjustable shelves and door balconies, so the user can customise the space to suit their needs perfectly.
Food waste is a huge global issue and Hotpoint believes it is important to encourage consumers to become more sustainable, by providing practical solutions to reduce food waste at home. The Dual Cool Total NoFrost cooling system in the new Hotpoint fridge freezer (H84BE 72 XO3 UK) ensures the ideal storage conditions throughout the appliance, so that food remains fresh for as long as possible.
Further benefits of the fridge freezer include Active Oxygen technology, which removes odours from the fridge and keeps bacteria at bay, preserving the freshness of food for longer2. The Fresh Zone+ compartment makes storing fresh fruit and vegetables truly effortless, while the Fresh Zone 0°C compartment maintains a temperature of around 0°C, which makes it perfect for storing food items such as fresh meat, fish and cheese.
In addition to the innovative technologies and flexible solutions within the appliance, the Dual Cool Total NoFrost fridge freezer boasts a stylish aesthetic with an elegant stainless steel finish, as well as a superior chrome-finished handle. There is also an intuitive external user interface, which is located at the top of the fridge door. The panel presents all key controls and information at a glance, for simpler operation.
Catherine Balderson, Senior Hotpoint Brand Manager says: “Hotpoint understands the importance of capacity and space management in refrigeration and the new Dual Cool Total NoFrost fridge freezer (H84BE 72 XO3 UK) not only has an impressive capacity, but is full of versatile solutions to customise the space available.
“What’s more, it is our mission at Hotpoint to help consumers enjoy great food, while cutting back on household food waste. We believe we can help consumers at every step of the food journey, including how they buy, store, cook and recycle food. Innovative refrigeration technologies play an important part here and features such as the Fresh Zone+ and Fresh Zone 0°C compartments assist consumers with storing their fresh produce and maintaining its quality.”
Key features and benefits:
The Hotpoint Dual Cool Total NoFrost fridge freezer (H84BE 72 XO3 UK)
- Freestanding combination 70/30 fridge freezer
- Total capacity of 558 litres
- Dual Cool Total NoFrost cooling system ensures the ideal storage conditions throughout the appliance, so that food remains fresh for as long as possible. It also eliminates the need to defrost the freezer
- Intuitive external user interface at the top of the fridge door, which presents all key controls and information at a glance, for simpler operation.
- Economical LED lighting inside the appliance that provides a brighter, more pleasant user experience
- The shelves, balconies and drawers are finished with an elegant metal trim, a distinctive feature within the interior space to create an overall opulent look
- The exterior is finished in stainless steel, with a superior chrome-finished handle
- Reversible doors enable the appliance to be placed in any corner
- ‘A++’ energy rating
- Operates at 44 dB(A)
- Dimensions: H 1860 mm x W 840 mm x D 750 mm
- Capacity of 396 litres
- Active Fresh system assures precise control over temperature levels, effectively maintaining optimal refrigeration conditions and preventing temperature fluctuations
- Fresh Zone+ compartment makes storing fresh fruit and vegetables truly effortless, thanks to a humidity control that lets the user select the optimal level of humidity for either fruit or vegetables, to ensure they can stay fresh for longer
- Fresh Zone 0°C compartment maintains a temperature of around 0°C, which makes it perfect for storing food items such as fresh meat, fish and cheese
- Active Oxygen removes unpleasant smells and odours and keeps bacteria at bay. Active Oxygen technology releases tri-oxygen molecules (O3) into the fridge, which neutralise odours by up to 70 per cent3 and prevent bacteria growth by up to 90 per cent3 by oxidising them away
- Flexible door balconies allow the user to customise the door storage for personal preference. The half-width balconies offer greater versatility enabling height adjustment for storing taller items
- Three premium tempered glass shelves plus three specialist drawers – two Fresh Zone+ drawers and one Fresh Zone 0°C drawer, which is the full width of the fridge
- Capacity of 162 litres
- Active Freeze technology minimises temperature changes and reduces freezer burn, whilst ensuring ideal food preservation conditions and extending the quality, colour and taste of frozen foods for longer
- Fast Freeze option rapidly cools the freezer, which is ideal after a big shop, or when the weather is warmer and users wish to cool their shopping quickly
- Easy to use Twist Ice compartment for perfect ice cubes whenever they are needed, just twist the cap and remove the tray
- Three freezer drawers
For more information on the brand new Hotpoint Dual Cool Total NoFrost 840 mm fridge freezer, and any other Hotpoint appliances, please contact your account manager or visit the website at www.hotpoint.co.uk.