Hotpoint has launched a new freestanding microwave oven with grill and crisp plate (MWHF 206 B) that features Flat Bed Technology, which creates more space for the user to cook multiple dishes simultaneously. The compact microwave has a 20 litre capacity, with the same usable space of a Hotpoint 25 litre capacity microwave.
A clever alternative to the traditional microwave turntable, Flat Bed Technology optimises the space available, allowing the user to position several dishes of different shapes and sizes in the microwave at the same time, which eliminates the time wasted for different dishes to cook individually.
The freestanding microwave (MWHF 206 B) does so much more than just reheating and defrosting, with a multitude of clever technologies that enable consumers to cook perfect dishes quickly and easily. The intelligent microwave uses the heat of the grill and the square crisp plate accessory to ensure food is deliciously golden and crisp, even underneath.
With up to 25 automatic programmes, the AutoCook Function enables the user to cook tasty meals, including rice, scrambled eggs, vegetable soup and sausages at the touch of a button. The time and power level will be set automatically to perfectly cook a variety of meals without any hassle. In addition, the AutoClean programme eliminates the effort of cleaning the microwave while its smooth interior coat is easy to wipe, making cleaning the microwave even easier.
Jennifer Taylor, Head of Brand, Hotpoint, says: “With the size of the home shrinking and morphing into one living space, there has never been so much pressure to maximise the use of space so prolifically. Compact appliances with multifunctional benefits bring a wealth of cooking opportunities into the smallest of spaces.
“Flat bed microwaves do not have turntable and therefore create additional space in the cavity. The new Hotpoint freestanding microwave (MWHF 206 B) comes with a unique square crisp plate to further maximise the space and enable the user to cook meals that are crisp and full of flavour.”
Key features and benefits of the freestanding Hotpoint microwave oven with grill (MWHF 206 B):
- Freestanding countertop multifunction microwave oven with grill
- 20 litre capacity, with the same usable space of a Hotpoint 25 litre capacity microwave
- 800 W maximum microwave power, with six power levels for complete control and cooking excellence, and 800 W grill
- Combi Grill function combines microwave and grill cooking for the ultimate versatility
- Automatic Defrost setting ensures quick and easy automatic defrosting of dishes such as meat, poultry, fish and vegetables; a manual defrost option is also available
- AutoCook enables the user to cook tasty meals with the touch of a button. There are up to 25 automatic programmes available including rice, scrambled eggs, vegetable, salmon and chicken
- AutoClean programme cleans the inside of the microwave oven and effectively removes lingering odours
- Innovative smart functions include Keep warm, Dough raising and Melting function
- Jet Start automatically sets the microwave oven to its maximum power for 30 seconds and switches off afterwards
- Wire rack accessory enables effective results when using the grill function
- Crisp plate that is square to fit the cavity perfectly, maximising the space to crisp food. Using both microwave power and the grill, the square crisp plate rapidly reaches the right temperature, perfectly browning and crisping food. The plate comes with a removable dishwasher safe handle to ensure the safe removal of the hot plate from the microwave oven
- LED electronic touch controls to cook with precision at the touch of a fingertip
- Child lock function, which prevents use of the control panel, is automatically activated when the microwave is not in use
- Eco standby mode reduces standby power usage
- Interior light for improved visibility within the microwave oven
- Premium black glass finish and white enamel interior, which is easy to wipe clean
- Dimensions: H x W x D 303 x 473 x 384
For more information on the range of Hotpoint freestanding microwaves, and any other Hotpoint appliances, please contact your account manager or visit the website at www.hotpoint.co.uk.