Image Above: Jamie Oliver, Hotpoint Brand Ambassador
Hotpoint has partnered with brand ambassador Jamie Oliver to inspire consumers to get cooking this festive period and create special food memories with friends and family.
In preparation for the season, and to ensure a stress-free kitchen, Hotpoint and Jamie Oliver encourage consumers to get familiar with their oven. Jamie Oliver heralds the Hotpoint Multiflow Heat Distribution system, which guarantees consistently even cooking results for perfectly cooked dishes on every occasion.
The Hotpoint Mutliflow Heat Distribution system guarantees a completely even cooking temperature throughout the oven. The state-of-the-art technology creates an enveloping heat flow that produces optimal heat distribution. Multiflow ensures there are no burnt edges or raw middles, just perfect results every time.
In addition to Multiflow technology, the Hotpoint Class 9 built-in multifunction pyrolytic oven (SI9 891 SP IX) is the perfect companion in the kitchen thanks to its capacity of 73 litres. The oven also features six traditional cooking functions, a meat probe for flawless roasting results and automatic cooking programmes, which select the ideal cooking parameters for perfect results every time.
Jamie Oliver, Hotpoint brand ambassador, says: “Whoever you are cooking for will be well looked after, and you can be proud of your handywork, all thanks to a little help from Hotpoint and their Multiflow technology.”
Jennifer Taylor, Head of Brand, Hotpoint says: “Cooking can be stressful during the festive season and it is vital that we offer our consumers appliances that get it right first time. The range of Multiflow ovens bringa sophisticated elegance to the kitchen, with intuitive controls and extraordinary performance, to help us care for the things that matter most this festive season.”
Key features and benefits of the Hotpoint Class 9 pyrolytic single oven (SI9 891 SP IX):
· Multi-flow heat distribution ensures perfectly even cooking results
· Electronic temperature control, which minimises temperature variation within two degrees, gives precise and consistent temperature
· Automatic, 28 Multirecipe programmes select the ideal cooking parameters for unspoiled cooking results
· Tailored,16 semi-automatic programmes, which recommend cooking parameters and guide you in choosing the ideal temperature and shelf positioning
· Six traditional cooking functions including; fast preheating, hot air convection, forced air, conventional top and bottom heat, grill and turbo grill
· Eight special functions including; defrost, keep warm, rising, convenience, maxi cooking, frozen food, slow cooking and eco forced air
· Meat probe for flawless roasting results every time
· Rotisserie for delicious succulent roasting results; ideal for the festive season
· Pyrolytic cleaning technology locks the door and heats the oven up to 500ᵒC to burn off any fat and grease, leaving the oven looking like new
· Telescopic shelf extends to make removal of dishes safer and easier and is tip-proof
· Soft-close, quadruple glazed door, for heat retention and safety, energy saving and keeping the external door cool while cooking and cleaning
· Black glass finish trimmed with Anti-Fingerprint stainless steel
· Electronic touch controls for ease of use
· Generous capacity of 73 litres
· Energy efficiency: ‘A+’
· Awarded the Red Dot Design Award 2016
For more information on the Hotpoint range of Multiflow ovens and the Class 9 built-in collection, and any other Hotpoint appliances, please contact your account manager, or visit the website at www.hotpoint.co.uk.