Hotpoint has launched its new ActiveCare range of washing machines, which is tough on stains and kind to clothes, taking care of laundry and removing more than 100 stains at just 20ᵒC1.
The ActiveCare range of washing machines is led by the 10 kg model (NM11 1045 WC AUK) and is available in capacities of 8 and 9 kg. Best-in-class for stain removal, Hotpoint’s innovative ActiveCare technology is a series of three powerful innovations; Active Mouse, Active Drum and Active Load. Together, ActiveCare ensures the very best stain removal whilst caring for fabrics.
Active Mouse massages clothes to cleanliness, pre-mixing the water and detergent, before it enters the drum, for an increase of up to 60 per cent in cleaning power at just 20ᵒC2. The pre-mixing of the water and detergent creates a mousse that penetrates fibres more quickly, removing the need to pre-treat the laundry, saving time and the cost of dedicated pre-treatment stain removers.
The ActiveCare Drum is driven by a brushless inverter motor that creates 10 different drum motions during a single wash cycle, each one specifically designed to treat a variety of stains. Stains are eliminated in just one wash, ensuring further protection of fibres and saving the user time.
Finally, Active Load ensures that just the right amount of water and wash time are used for perfect results, keeping resource usage to a minimum. Every wash phase, from the beginning of the cycle until the final rinse, is set automatically to ensure that only the minimal amount of resources are used, without any compromise on performance.
In addition to ActiveCare technology, the new range of washing machines also benefit from two dedicated steam features, Steam Hygiene and Steam Refresh. These features reboot the hygiene and freshness back into clothes in the most natural way.
The new ActiveCare range of washing machines boasts a fresh and contemporary design, with a large, easy-access, door that is trimmed with stainless steel for a premium feel. Models also feature a new enlarged, ultra-clear, display with a premium touch-button user interface that makes operation smooth and intuitive.
Jennifer Taylor, Head of Brand, Hotpoint, says: “ActiveCare technology takes care of what matters most, ensuring consumers keep memories and forget stains. In the UK, stain removal and fibre protection are of the utmost importance to consumers. Thanks Hotpoint’s innovative ActiveCare technology, consumers can say goodbye to compromising between the two and wear their favourite clothes time and time again.”
Key features and benefits of the Hotpoint ActiveCare 10 kg washing machine
(NM11 1045 WC AUK):
- Freestanding front loading washing machine with spacious 10 kg capacity
- ActiveCare technology combines three innovations that ensure the best-in-class for stain removal, removing more than 100 stains at just 20ᵒC1
- Active Mousse pre-mixes the water and laundry detergent to create a mousse before it enters the drum, ensuring an increase of up to 60 per cent in cleaning power at 20ᵒC2 by penetrating fibres more quickly
- Active Drum features a brushless invertor motor that creates 10 different drum motions during a single wash cycle, each one specifically designed to treat a variety of stains
- Active Load keeps resource usage to a minimum, without compromising on performance, by automatically managing water usage and wash time dependent on the load
- Steam Hygiene feature injects steam directly into the drum at the end of the wash cycle, removing up to 99.9 per cent of the most common bacteria
- Steam Refresh programme freshens clothes, taking just 20 minutes to deeply penetrate fabrics with steam
- Stop&Add feature allows the user to add laundry to the wash cycle during the first few minutes of the cycle, without compromising on the wash performance
- Rapid/Eco enables the user to customise the washing programme by choosing to either speed up the cycle or save energy, dependent on their individual needs, without compromising on results
- The Rapid option reduces the wash duration by up to 50 per cent3
- The Eco option reduces the energy consumption by 20 per cent3
- Woolmark programme cares for woollens with a delicate wash programme that ensures a perfect clean whilst protecting the fabric’s softness
- Awarded the Allergy-UK Seal of Approval, the Anti-Allergy programme uses a combination of high temperature technology and extra rinses to neutralise and remove 99.9 per cent of major allergens including dust mites and pollen
- Final Care keeps laundry fresh for up to six hours after the cycle has finished, through a special tumbling action, helping to reduce creasing
- Further wash programmes including synthetics, rapid 30′, delicates, rinse + spin, spin + drain, steam refresh, bed & bath, cotton, eco cotton, shirts, white and mix
- Enlarged display with premium touch-button user interface that makes operation smooth and intuitive
- Finished in white, featuring a fresh and contemporary design with a large easy-access door that is trimmed with stainless steel
- ‘A+++ (-20%)’ energy rating
- Variable spin speed. Maximum speed of 1400 rpm
- Wash noise level of 56 dB(A), spin noise level 76 dB(A)
- Dimensions H x W x D: 850 x 595 x 605 mm
- Also available in 8 kg (NM11 845 WC AUK) and 9 kg (NM11 945 WC AUK) capacities
For more information on the new range of Hotpoint ActiveCare washing machines, and any other Hotpoint appliances, please contact your account manager, or visit the website at www.hotpoint.co.uk.